"Yeah, Luke, I do. I could sit here for a whole two minutes and watch them go by!"
The first two week of school, flew by. If they all continue like that, summer is going to be here again before I know it. I think everything is going well. Cheri, our babysitter is wonderful. The kids are doing great, the housework isn't getting finished, but ... that is okay. Our days start at 5:15 am with feedings, diaper changes, and getting ready for work. Chad is off to work at 7, me at 7:45. I get home around 3:30-4:00, play with the kiddos, do laundry, get supper ready, go through the mail and never ending hospital bills, eat, and by 6, we are feeding cereal to the trio. After cereal, it is bath time, then bottles and to bed. They are in bed around 8-8:30, and we are in around 9:30 and sound asleep by 9:32!!!
Today was a work day around the house. Chad and my dad were outside cutting down trees and pulling up weeds and stuff that has grown rampant since I found out I was pregnant, put on bed rest, brought the triplets home, and have been indoors most of the summer. We are slowly getting ready to put a fence around the yard and hopefully, one day, we'll add a pool as well! Oh what dreams we have! I figure, might as well dream big!
Like I said earlier, the kids are doing great. They are all weighing close to 15 pounds if not more. Luke is such a big eater and likes to roll all over the place now. Brooke started blowing raspberries yesterday and she is shrieking and laughing to herself all the time. Zach is one crazy kid and although he isn't rolling yet, he is building up steam. He is a crazy kicker!!! We went to church today and they all did very well, just didn't take a nap like we expected them too. They were in bed early tonight due to lack of sleep, but that is fine since Chad and I are extra tired tonight as well.
Zach gets more on his face and bib than he does in his mouth and stomach.
Luke glares at the camera and say quit taking pictures and feed me - I'm a growing boy!
Brooke gets excited and tries to help by grabbing the spoon or cereal and then wipes it all over her face!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment