Ahhhhh...I recognize that little hospital gown. I think Lily's was quite similar when she had her heart surgery.
I just read your post on the speech eval. I just started following a speech pathologist's blog. If you scroll down on my blog to the "Other blogs I enjoy" section, you'll see a link. She has three sibs with Ds so it might be geared too much towards that, but it's worth a look.
2 comments:
Ahhhhh...I recognize that little hospital gown. I think Lily's was quite similar when she had her heart surgery.
I just read your post on the speech eval. I just started following a speech pathologist's blog. If you scroll down on my blog to the "Other blogs I enjoy" section, you'll see a link. She has three sibs with Ds so it might be geared too much towards that, but it's worth a look.
Plus...she has other links to ST resources on her blog.
Post a Comment