The firemen's picnic and parade are coming up soon and our threesome is infatuated with firetrucks. Daddy has had them up at the firehouse a few times, but they've never gotten the opportunity to take a ride. We took advantage of a night without plans and headed up to the firehouse Friday night. Up close, Zach has been timid and unsure so the chance to sit in the truck and get to "drive" was exactly what he needed to feel more comfortable. Hopefully, when the red trucks go by during the parade, they'll all be excited and remember that fun they had last ngiht.
Sitting in the firetruck...ready to roll!

Luke takes his turn at the wheel!

Zach kept repeating, "I driving, I driving!"

Brooke was ready for her turn to drive too!

Brooke says, "Check out this truck!"

Zach has no more fear!

Luke is one happy puppy hangin' out the window!


We all had a great time. I'm sure there will be plenty more fun trips to the firehouse as the kids grow up! It makes their daddy so proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment