They are always excited to get to go somewhere and are becoming more and more independent. They are dressing themselves in the morning and whenever we leave the house. I always get “look at me mom” or “I did it by MYSELF” comments when they are proud of what they’ve accomplished.
I am starting to understand now why people say enjoy it - it goes so fast. I thought we just started the school year a few days ago and somehow I've lost track of time and the end of October is nearing. The kids are enjoying the warm fall weather we've been having and we are trying to take advantage of it any chance we get. We are not looking forward to shorter days and cold weather.
If only it would stay like this...
We spent some time on the playground at "mommy's scoo" (Zach's translation of school)!
No comments:
Post a Comment