Saturday, October 30, 2010

No School Friday

I had Parent/Teacher conferences this week and was at school until 8:30 on Tuesday and Thursday and am drained. So, not having school today, paying for daycare like I am, and being the somewhat "sane" person I am, I packed my three babes up and took em to day care!

Here are the darlings decked in their Halloween gear and ready to celebrate at school. (I am going to regret this later when they come home on a sugar high!)




After I dropped them off, I wrote a list of things to do around the house, decided against it so...I went shopping. No strollers, no diaper bags, no distractions, I had a million things to get and I kept thinking to myself, this is going to be great! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. :( No noise in the car, no one to talk to, no one yelling, and no one to sing with me. So, this 30 something mama sang to herself. I'm sure I looked awesome rockin' out in the mini-van, but oh well! I accomplished what I needed to, did some damage with the plastic, and came home to pick up my wired children(who really weren't as bad as I expected). Not to shabby for being out of practice!

No comments: