We have found the joy of Christmas lights. Everywhere we go, we hear, "ohhhh...look at those lights," or "those are pretty aren't they mommy?" We took the kids to see lots of lights.
We saw that they had a petting zoo and camels to ride - mommy and daddy thought it would be great fun to check it out.
Before we even got out of the van, this is what took place. I leaned into the van to get Brooke out. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck so tight I could hardly breathe. I asked her what was wrong. She said, "I NOT GOING, there's dinosaurs!"
Apparently we need to teach them the difference between a camel and a dinosaur. Needless to say, the petting zoo was not a hit and we were back in the van before we could be eaten alive!
1 comment:
Dinosaurs!!! LOL
Post a Comment