Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Zach's Appointment

To be fair to the kids, there are somethings that I don't want to post on here to save them embarrassment later on in life, but I can't help but share this one.  I hope years down the road, he finds the humor in it too!

Thanks to some family friends, my brother and I grew up calling a boy's "private's" a pee-pee-ducker. So...the name has carried on and Luke and Zach call it that too!  Well, Zach's pee-pee-ducker, is "broken" as he says.  When he goes to the bathroom, it sprays up.  This is not something I want him doing now (my bathroom is hard enough to keep clean without him spraying my walls!) or when he is 25 and other guys point out that something is wrong! 

We made an appointment with an urologist and Zach proudly proclaimed to everyone, "I'm going to the Doc-tor cause my pee-pee-ducker is broken!"  To hear him say it is truly hysterical and he laughs each time too!

We walk into the office and see a huge fish aquarium which holds their attention for all of 10 minutes.  After waiting nearly 45 minutes, I was just as antsy as the kids.  When without warning and out of nowhere Zach announces his famous line, "my pee-pee-ducker is broken,"  and then adds, "wanna see it?"  as he proceeds to pull down his pants for everyone in the waiting room to see!  Faster than the speed of lightening, I am by his side pulling up his pants while trying not to make eye contact with the other people in the room!  We were the next people to be called in - Thank God!

So...Zach is going to have a little procedure done with laughing gas!  It is fairly common as they go in and widen the hole so that he can grow up and have better aim!  And, hopefully he's small enough that he won't remember or be scarred for life!

No comments: