After my night last night and similar nights in the past few weeks, I've added a few more items to my next shopping trip. First of all, I'll need to pick up one of these:
| Pacemaker |
Hopefully, this item will keep my heart working or just help it resume a normal beating pattern after being woken up from a sound sleep. Zach has a tendency to walk into our room in the middle of the night and just stand at the side of the bed looking at me until I wake up. In essence, it looks like a floating head peering at me because he is just at the right height to be eye level with me and the bed hides his little body. This is not the way I prefer to be woken up. Which brings me to the next item on my list:
Woo-wee, when I finally get my bearings and settle my heart down, I realize what woke me was probably the dragon breath in my face! So far, I honestly don't think they've had bad breath, but for some reason, that night time breathing sure is something!
The final thing to buy is this:
| Chain lock for our back door! |
If he is anything like his daddy, this sleep walking might continue into the next few decades and I want to be prepared. His dad was known to walk out the door in the middle of the night and if Zach's breath isn't in my face, I'm not sure I'll wake up in time to stop him from walking out into the night!
1 comment:
There is a certain advantages to having a peanut who still sleeps in the crib! LOL! The big girl bed is set up but I haven't convinced myself I'm up for it yet.
So Zach sleepwalks down those steep steps???? Yikes!
Post a Comment