I can honestly say that the first two years seemed like two years, after that though, the time started going really, really fast. It is not a good feeling - I want to treasure these moments and remember them, but getting caught up in daily life happens. So although I really didn't want to acknowledge that my kids were turning 4, we did! We ate some delicious pizza at a local restaurant that features a buffet on Wednesdays. When we got home, we posed for a few pics with the cake, and then it was off to the shower!
After showers, we sang happy birthday and they enjoyed their birthday treat! Then, it was off to open presents.
They all got some necessities for pre-school: an apron, scissors and supplies, and a backpack!
The big present for all three was a set of 4 golf clubs! Mommy can't wait to try these out on the course!
Such excitement! Testing out the clubs...
I cannot say it enough - I love these little people. I cannot believe how much joy and laughter they've brought into our lives! There are definitely still struggles and we all continually work at making our home a place of memories and love. I am excited to see what the future holds, I just don't want it to happen too fast! Here's to many more happy birthdays babies! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment