Wednesday, August 6, 2008
After being home all summer and reading different triplet blogs, I decided I too wanted to document the everyday happenings with my special babies. So many of life's joys are over and gone before we know it and I don't want to forget them. So...we are going to attempt to make something of this! This morning was an early morning as I woke to B cooing to herself in her crib, and although I was tired and wanted a few more minutes of sleep, I was so full of happiness knowing that upstairs in the bedroom was a little baby, happy and healthy, that I love so much. After the morning feeding, the trio napped. Around 9:30, I started laying them on the floor as I was going to change all three at one time. What a grand idea! I started noticing a certain odor and put my sniffer to the test. Yep, one stinky one there, and another one there, and another one there! Holy cow - three stinky babies. I don't think that has happened in the entire past six months. I had Z in the middle and he was fussing the most, so I decided to change him first. As I was pulling off his diaper, L decides to kick up his legs and throw them off to his right side - right into Z's dirty, stinky diaper! What!?! I couldn't help but laugh as this is just another one of the small things that make this house of three babies the zoo that it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment