School officially started on Monday. We had teacher's institute all day and an open house that night. I was dead tired and it was just the beginning of work and mommy-hood! Tuesday was better or just less hectic. I was able to get so much accomplished in the afternoon, that I left feeling good about the up-coming year.
I got home on Tuesday and watched Brooke roll over from her belly to her back. I thought at first it was a fluke, but after three times of "practicing", I decided, she mastered it and knew how to do it! Shortly after that, Luke decided he wasn't going to be outdone and he rolled over too - only he went back to belly. I was so happy to get to see them do this. I really thought they'd do it during the day while I was at school! And, then there is my wild man, Zach, he just lays there and kicks as fast as he can. We already know, he isn't going to settle for walking...he is going to run!!!
Today was a blur at school. Lots of rules and setting up shop with each different class. I was ready to come home and relax. I think my three are feeling my stress level and vying for my attention. Brooke, who was so extremely tired, fought to the end to stay awake. I ended up rocking her to sleep - which we have never done. I needed some mommy bonding time with my little girl and I think she needed it too! I put her to bed 45 minutes ago and now, I am off to the same place.
No comments:
Post a Comment