I love my babies, I really do. I am getting ready to go back to school and am having a rough time thinking of leaving them at home with someone other than their mommy. I have a wonderful sitter lined up, coming to our house, she has four of her own children, has many of the same values, but...she's not me! I have spent the past 5 months with these kids and although it hasn't been easy, it has been a time I'll never forget. The love I feel for them is indescribable, but here are a few of the few things I love about my babies.
~I love the scrunched up faces they make when they are taking their bottle and I stop to burp them. It is the same face that they give when they stretch "SOOO Big!"
~I love the way they pull their blankets around their faces when they are tired and laying in bed ready to fall asleep.
~I love the oohh's and the ahh's I hear on the monitor in the early morning hours when they should be sleeping.
~I love seeing Brooke smile as she talks to me. Her big blue eyes light up so bright, just thinking of those smiles, brings a tear to my eye.
~I love seeing Luke's slow easy smile with his little dimple popping out. He finds amusement in the smallest things!
~I love seeing Zach's devilish smile as he turns his head like he is flirting with you. He can make me laugh out loud with his little smirks!
~I love rubbing my cheek over their baby hair - what they have of it.
~I love the smell of their skin after a bath and in the morning after a peaceful night of sleeping.
~I love watching them play with their toys and the discovery of new things that excite them.
~I absolutely love everything about being a mom to these three precious babies. (Even the laundry and washing the bottles!!!) And, I can't wait to see them grow and find more things I love about them!
No comments:
Post a Comment