Friday, August 15, 2008

Yummy Yummy Yummy in the Tummy Tummy Tummy

So, Tuesday was a day of shots at the doctor's office. I'm sure they dread seeing us walk through the doors. The screaming began immediately and didn't stop until we were on our way back out of the office. Twelve shots later, a weary mom, a frazzled grandma, and a calm collected 10 year old second cousin packed everyone up in the family van and headed home. Thank goodness we don't have to go again until November.

While at the doctor, she tried to explain solid foods to me over the screaming! I think I got the instructions. I guess we'll find out?!? We started food on Wednesday and I cannot wait to show
them the videos as they get older! Brooke loved it! Zach and Luke weren't too sure about it at first, but are slowly getting the hang of it. Here are some pictures of the chaos!

No comments: