1.) The recliner needed a little fixing and when Chad took the chair apart to do it, he found some missing toys that had been gone for awhile!
2.) The magnetic letters (15 of em) from the refrigerator went missing as did some letters from a puzzle. Looking and searching the entire living room and kitchen area did no good. Once asked about the letters, Zach led us to the hiding spot. In between the wall of the play kitchen and the doors of the wardrobe was all the letter, all the puzzle pieces, and even some play food and pots and pans from the kitchen.
3.) The sippy cup stoppers were MIA as well. After getting worked up over the items from #2 above, I didn't sweat the 3 stoppers. Until...the waffles weren't getting done one morning. Lo and behold:
It took some minor surgery but all three stoppers were rescued and from now on, I will look before making breakfast!
I've also learned that these missing "things" will eventually show up - I just have to wait it out and watch Zach's every sneaky move!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment