Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friday the 13th!

Yesterday, I was getting ready for a meeting at school. I was in the bedroom getting dressed and I was hurrying! I had a lot on my mind so it didn't dawn on me right away that the house was way to quiet. I quickly came to my senses and started looking for my little "darlings". I couldn't hear them upstairs (they've been known to sneak up and play in the attic while I had my back turned), they weren't anywhere downstairs so my next place to look was outside. It has been confirmed that we need a lock placed at the top of the door - one that little people cannot reach. It has also been confirmed that there was a full moon on Friday, August 13, at 9 AM!



Yep! He's NAKED! They are always keeping their mama on her toes! :)

No comments: