Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Decorations

The "TREE" has been a constant question for me this year. Do we put up the Christmas tree with three little monkeys or not? Yes, they need a tree, but do we want to spend our days yelling no, stay away from the tree, don't touch, etc.? But...I finally got the nerve. So, yesterday, after our last day of school until January, I had Chad haul the tree out of the attic. After the kids were tucked in, he and I got busy! We put the tree up, fluffed and decorated it, and sat back and admired it.





Today was the best. The kids coming down the stairs to see it for the first time was precious.




Brooke said, "OOHHH, look at that."



Luke said, "LIGHTS!"



And, Zach was uninterested because he was ungy (hungry)!


The best part....it is still up, intact, with ornaments and we haven't had to yell!!!

No comments: